Welcome to my resources page here I ‘ll be going to tell you about my tools and other things. It’s quite hard to tell each and every one. So I am creating this page so that I can share it with anyone.
I recommend you to bookmark it for your reference and convenience. Enjoy!
- WordPress.org: I am using WordPress.org self-hosted platform in my all blogs. One of the awesome cms for blogs with a lot of option and tools. I recommended all of you to go with WordPress.org
There is also the free platform you can choose.
- WordPress.com: A free blogging platform.
- Blogger: Another awesome free Blogging platform. Owned By Google
Well, there are many awesome hosting companies available on the internet.
- Bluehost: I recommend all of you to use Bluehost for you blogs because it’s also recommended by WordPress and many other experts.
Update: This site is now migrated to Inmotion Hosting Another Good and affordable Hosting.
There are many awesome themes for WordPress blog. But I recommend you to spend some bucks and choose a premium one some of my recommendations are below.
- Genesis Framework (My Recommendation) – secure, beautifully designed, responsive themes SEO optimized and a lot of features which you need.
- Thrive Themes: I am using thrive leads themes well optimized, SEO Optimized and well coded.
- Mythemeshop: Another awesome sites to get SEO and speed optimized WordPress themes.
- Convertkit: One of the famous and awesome email marketing service you need for your blogs.
- MailChimp: Mail Chimp allows us design, send, and track beautiful email newsletters to our readers. Everyone blogger should have an email list.
- SumoMe – a tool to help you collect email addresses through a variety of popups, hello bars, welcome mats, and other innovative tools.
- Semrush: Awesome tool for keyword research and seo audit. Also check longtailpro.
- Kwfinder: To find long tail keywords with low competing.
Tools for Graphic Design
- Canva – an online graphic design tool that even someone like I can create decent visuals for my blog with! Great for creating graphics for social media.
Other Blogging Resources and Tools
- Google Analytics: a great free metrics/statistics program. It’s an industry standard, you need to have it installed!
- AdSense: Googles Ad network – one of the most used monetization strategies for bloggers.
NOTE: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links and will earn me a small commission if you signup to the services. This adds no cost to you but helps keep My Blog sustainable.