Welcome to my resources page here I ‘ll be going to tell you about my tools and other things. It’s quite hard to tell each and every one. So I am creating this page so that I can share it with anyone.
I recommend you to bookmark it for your reference and convenience. Enjoy!
- WordPress.org: I am using WordPress.org self-hosted platform in my all blogs. One of the awesome cms for blogs with a lot of option and tools. I recommended all of you to go with WordPress.org
There is also the free platform you can choose.
- WordPress.com: A free blogging platform.
- Blogger: Another awesome free Blogging platform. Owned By Google
- Bluehost: I recommend all of you to use Bluehost for you blogs because it’s also recommended by WordPress and many other experts.
There are many awesome themes for WordPress blog. But i recommend you to spend some bucks and choose a premium one some of my recommendations are below.
- StudioPress (My Recommendation) – secure, beautifully designed, responsive themes seo optimized and alot of features which you need.
- Thrive Themes : I am using thrive leads themes well optimized, SEO Optimized and well coded.
- Thesis– a professionally designed WordPress blog theme and template manager – with many options.
- MailChimp: Mail Chimp allows us design, send, and track beautiful email newsletters to our readers. Everyone blogger should have an email list.
- SumoMe – a tool to help you collect email addresses through a variety of popups, hello bars, welcome mats and other innovative tools.
Tools for Graphic Design
- Canva – an online graphic design tool that even someone like I can create decent visuals for my blog with! Great for creating graphics for social media.
Other Blogging Resources and Tools
- Google Analytics – a great free metrics/statistics program. It’s an industry standard, you need to have it installed!
- AdSense – Googles Ad network – one of the most used monetization strategies for bloggers.
NOTE: many of the links on this page are affiliate links and will earn me a small commission if you signup to the services. This adds no cost to you but helps keep My Blog sustainable.